FAQ – About the Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage Program
Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions about Rekindle the Spark, Save Your Marriage program, my self-help alternative to marriage counseling.
I hope that my answers address all of your concerns about the program. However, if you feel that some areas are still unclear, please contact me.
Q1. Why does Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage work better than Marriage Counseling?
Rekindle the Spark – Save your Marriage program is recognized by many to be more effective than marriage counseling. The reason for this lies in the fact that you are in charge, not a marriage counselor. Recent research has shown that when you go for marriage counseling, you consciously or sub-consciously feel that you are going to the expert – you think that the therapist has more knowledge of your situation than you do. In other words, you hand over control to the therapist, leaving yourself feeling disempowered.
With Rekindle the Spark – Save your Marriage, you are in control. You do the assignments at whichever time best suits you, in the comfort of your own home – you are free from the pressure of organising babysitters or keeping outside appointments.
Q2. Why is Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage program so effective?
Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage program is both practical and specific. It is based not just on theory but on my experience in practice over more than twenty years. As it is divided into ten sections, you only deal with one issue at a time, allowing you to focus on that area before you move onto the next stage.
The program contains assignments which are designed to help you identify aspects of your relationship which need specific attention. You are given exercises which help you to communicate better, listen more effectively and become more in tune with your own feelings as well as those of your partner. It is designed so that each stage moves to the next in a logical progression.
The program is also user friendly. Each stage identifies a common problem area in a relationship. You may be asked to write something about your experiences or to practise changing your behavior in a positive way. Once you get into the program you will find that you look forward to the next instalment!
Q3. What Guarantee do you offer that the program will work for us? What if, despite the program, we still split up?
- Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage is a DIY Marriage Counseling Program. It is designed to help you and your partner address the problem areas in your relationship and to move on to a brighter future. As stated in the program, if there are serious problems in your relationship – like consistent abuse, either verbal or physical; addiction problems which are not being addressed; or any problem which makes one partner feel vulnerable and at risk, then the best course action is to seek professional help. If the abusive behavior continues then there may be little option but to end the marriage or long term relationship.
- We can assure you that this program has been designed with the utmost care. It offers you a great opportunity to Rekindle the Spark and Save Your Marriage. It is dedicated to all those who want to make their marriage work. My years of counseling have convinced me that there is so much that each of us can do to improve our relationships. This program tells you how to do just that.
- For some people, when one partner refuses to address a problem area in the marriage, it can lead to one or both parties reconsidering their views on the future of the relationship. The Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage program can help highlight these problem areas, while offering a solution. It should also provoke full and frank discussion between you as a couple. If the ultimate outcome is separation or divorce, you can at least accept this more fully, in the knowledge that you have made every effort to save the relationship.
Q4. How much does the Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage program cost and what is included in the price?
Our DIY Marriage Counseling package, which includes Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage program, costs only $97 (once-off payment). The package includes:
- The Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage 10 step self-study program, sent one stage at a time at weekly intervals.
The program consists of over 60 pages of case studies, tips, questions and exercises designed to help you recreate the bond you once had and get your relationship back on track.
- 12 weeks FREE access to the Relationships and Love Membership Site, for you and your spouse. The Membership of Relationships and Love and Private Forum will offer you the additional support you may need while working on the Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage program.
- Free ebook – “Happily Ever After : 10 Secrets to a Happy and Long Lasting Relationship”.
Q5. How does Rekindle the Spark – Save your Marriage program work?
Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage is a Ten-Stage Programme. Once you sign up, you are sent the First Stage. The other nine Stages are forwarded to you at weekly intervals. Each Stage sets tasks for you to do. These may be written assignments or activities, depending on which Stage you are at. You will need to spend time on each Stage in order to get the most benefit from it.
You will also need to have a notebook especially for your Rekindle the Spark – Save Your Marriage assignments. This notebook is for you to keep. You may want to refer back to it later.
As you go through the program you will learn special skills and techniques. These are wonderful tools to help build and keep a happy relationship. Once learned, these skills can become part of your natural response in future challenging situations. So the effects are long lasting.
Q6. If I am unhappy with the program, can I return it?
Yes. If for any reason you are unhappy with the program, you can return it within 30 days of purchase and you will receive a full refund. You can however keep the portion of the program you have already received. You can also keep all FREE bonuses included with this package. See our Return Policy for details.